Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coleccion Pasional - a Romance Comic found in Mexico

I don't read Spanish at all, but you can look at these and get an idea of what is going on. Or make up your own versions! Here's the covers and a few bits from the stories.



Well, you just know this is the back cover!




Love this car!



I think he has Elvis eyes!



Is that her Mother? Really?



Looking good even in pajamas!



I think he's talking about her walk...it's pretty strange.



Who cares what it says...it's all about that dress!



I think this says that her mother made her wait three years to wear this dress...my only attempt at getting any of these translated, but I could be wrong.



If you can really translate these do share...or if you want to make up your own stories about these characters just add to the comments!

2 comments:

  1. According to Babel Fish Elvis eyes says:

    Moments later: We speak well of businesses, Senior Revas: I need that you to me present/display a project written with details is only for having a complete idea.

    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of steam for such a boring comment...I'm thinking there is more going on!

    ReplyDelete